Worried about your plan for retirement?
Most of the people we talk to have many of the same questions...
- How can I make sure I don't run out of money?
- Should I consider Roth conversions?
- How can I decrease the taxes I pay in retirement?
- What's the most optimal sequence to withdraw my retirement savings?
- How do I coordinate my Social Security filing strategy with my other assets and income?
- How can I make sure my investment strategy is supporting MY goals?
Hi, I'm Devin.
After nearly two decades of assisting people like you, in good markets and bad, my team and I know that planning for your retirement and choosing the right investments can be confusing and intimidating.
The truth is, no one's future is absolutely certain. But, with straightforward guidance that cuts through the bologna, you can have a plan flexible enough to cover most any curveball.
Let's get you that plan.MEET OUR TEAM
When you work with us, you get an advisory team with mastery-level knowledge of the retirement planning and investment management process.
We promise —
You shouldn't have to have a PhD in finance to have complete confidence in your plan for retirement.
A well-defined plan.
You deserve a plan that covers all life's "what ifs" and evolves with your life.
You'll never wonder what's
happening with your money.
TRADE CONFUSION FOR CONFIDENCE.
Let's get started.
Initiate a conversation.
It's hard to know who to trust, so we value an introductory chat to get to know one another. Click "Request a Free Consult" to get the ball rolling.
Get an action plan..
Once we know we're a match, we'll get to work on the goals we identified during our initial conversation.
In our traditional asset-based plan, your fee covers ongoing investment management, financial consulting, and retirement planning. We also offer flat fee consultations if you just need occasional guidance.
Claim a life you love.
Good retirement planning isn't just about your investments. We'll help you look at all aspects of a future you've dreamed of, then walk alongside you as you bring it to life.
IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY TO START THE CONVERSATION. .
Our services are designed for those who:
- realize their time isn't best spent on becoming a retirement expert
- recognize meaningful goals are not achieved overnight
- have expectations of realistic investment returns (not trying to beat the returns of the stock market)
Annual Flat-Rate Pricing
for households with investable assets >$1,000,000
Your fee includes:
- Unlimited access to the Carroll Advisory team by Zoom, email, or phone
- Annual Strategy meeting to set the schedule for the year ahead
- Annual update to Big Picture Retirement Roadmap plan
- Portfolio management including allocation, rebalancing, and tax loss/gain harvesting
- Online access to view portfolio and transactions
- As needed coordination with your other professionals (CPA, Attorney, etc.)
- The behind-the-scenes execution of the Carroll Advisory Group client service calendar
*2024 fee. Fees in subsequent years will increase by 3%
We offer some free guidance, too.
Unnecessary confusion frustrates me, so I'm on a mission to help everyone make sense of their retirement planning options.